2017 Wi Fi Connection for BYO Devices:
Your network password (the password you use to logon to a school computer)
For all Year 9, Year 10 and new students, this password will be the same as your Google and GC Net passwords that was set using the “Reset Password Link” on the school website. For senior students, it may or may not be the same as your Google password. Senior students who are not new this year and do not know/have forgotten your network passwords, try your current Google password to set up the new Wi Fi connection on their BYO devices.
If you do not know your network password you will have to:
- Go to Accounts (before school, morning interval or lunch)
- Pay the $1 “Forgotten Password” fee and get a receipt as proof of payment.
- Take the receipt to Ms. Mercer during form time (in office next to S2) to get your network password re-set to a temporary generic password. (This temporary password will not be active until the following day.)
- Complete the “Reset Password Link” on the school website in order to change your network password. This will re-set your network, Wi Fi, Google and GC Net passwords.
- Set up your BYOD Wi Fi access using the password you set on the “Reset Password Link”.
If students are having difficulty AFTER they have COMPLETED the instructions for the “Reset Password Link” on the school’s website, the instructions and images (provided by New Era IT) via clicking here may be of some assistance.