Instructions for Portal Course Selection
Click here to access instructions for selecting your 2019 courses via the Portal.
(You will need to sign in to your school Google accounts to access.)
Course Selection Handbooks for 2019
2018 Wi Fi Connection for BYO Devices:
Your network password (the password you use to logon to a school computer)
You must follow the password 're-set' procedure BEFORE setting up the Wi Fi on your device. Your form teacher will provide you with the instructions and the Portal password you will need to in order to complete this procedure. Below is the link for the password re-set. You will need to access this link from home or on your phone using your personal data:
This password will be the same as your Google and GC Net passwords that you set using the “Reset Password Link” on the school website. For some Year 12 and 13 senior students, the Wi Fi password may or may not be the same as your Google password.
If students are having difficulty connection to the Wi Fi AFTER they have COMPLETED the instructions for the “Reset Password Link” on the school’s website, the instructions and images (provided by New Era IT) via clicking here may be of some assistance. You will have to sign in with your school Google account to access this document.
Returning students who do not know their network password will have to:
- Go to Accounts (morning interval or lunch.)
- Pay the $1 “Forgotten Password” fee and get a receipt as proof of payment.
- Take the receipt to Ms. Mercer during form time (in office next to S2) to get your network password re-set to a temporary generic password.
- Complete the “Reset Password Link” on the school website in order to change your network password. This will re-set your network, Wi Fi, Google and GC Net passwords.
- Set up your BYOD Wi Fi access using the new password you set on the “Reset Password Link”.