Wi Fi Connections for Devices
BEFORE setting up Wi Fi access on your device, you must follow the password 're-set' procedure. Your form teacher will provide you with the instructions and the Portal password you will need to in order to complete this procedure. Below is the link for the password re-set. You will need to access this link from home or on your phone using your personal data. The password you set must be at least 8 characters and cannot contain any part of your name or student ID number!
Password Re-set Link:
Once you have completed the password re-set procedure, the password you set will be the password for Wi Fi access, Google Drive and Google Mail, Office 365, GC Net and logging on to school owned devices. The password for accessing the Portal (the original one that your form teacher provided) does NOT change!
Wi Fi Connection Problems
If students are having difficulty connecting a device to Wi Fi after they have COMPLETED the instructions for the “Reset Password Link” on the school’s website, the instructions and images (provided by New Era IT) via clicking here may be of some assistance. You will have to sign in with your school Google account to access this document.
Returning students who do not know their network password will have to:
- Go to Accounts (during morning interval or lunch.)
- Pay the $1 “Forgotten Password” fee and get a receipt as proof of payment.
- Take the receipt to Ms. Mercer during form time (in the office next to S2) to get your network password re-set to a temporary generic password.
- Complete the “Reset Password Link” on the school website in order to change your network password. This will re-set your network, Wi Fi, Google, Office 365 and GC Net passwords.
- Set up Wi Fi access using the new password you set on the “Reset Password Link”.